Terms & Conditions
· Order is subject to review by Camp Stuff 4 Less, LLC.
· Customer acknowledges that the terms and conditions herein constitute the entire agreement between the customer and Camp Stuff 4 Less, LLC. Verbal or written representations made by independent sales representative are not valid and are not part of this agreement.
· No items may be added to this order once an initial shipments has been made.
· No credits or refunds for shipping and handling charges will be issued if items are cancelled from the order, once an initial shipment has been made.
Special Orders, Custom Imprinting, Labeling and Embroidery
· Special order merchandise is non-cancelable and cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Labeled, imprinted or embroidered merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged.
Shipping & Delivery
· Normal processing time is (5) business days (plus shipping time). Every effort will be made to ship your order as quickly as possible. Lead times may be longer for items requiring labeling, embroidery or other customization or as noted.
· In some cases, due to high demand, we may be temporarily out of an item. Therefore, items ordered together may not ship together.
· Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the Continental USA. Deliveries outside the Continental USA require additional shipping charges. Please call customer service for additional information. Some larager/bulkier items may incurr additional charges. Informaiton is listed in the item desciptions. Total shipping costs will be listed at check out. Shipments to Summer camps will incur an additional $2.00 charge. This will be added upon review of order by Camp Stuff 4 Less.
· All orders will ship via ground delivery unless otherwise noted. Camp Stuff 4 Less LLC reserves the right to choose the carrier.
· We are not responsible for orders shipped to camp or other 3rd party locations.
§ Payment may be made by Visa or Mastercard
§ Full payment is required at the time the order is placed. If paying by credit card, your card will be charged the full amount of the order plus shipping charges and tax at time of order. Occasionally we may be unable to completely fill your order, in these rare cases a refund will be issued promptly.
Claims & Returns
· Please check your order immediately upon receipt of your package. If the package arrives damaged or there is a shortage, please keep the packing materials and contact our customer service department at 973-218-9099. Shortages or damage claims must be submitted within seven (7 days of receipt of merchandise).
· Due to health regulations opened socks or underwear are not returnable.
· Full Refund, (excluding freight charges) will be given for merchandise returned within (30) days. Customer is responsible for freight charges back to our warehouse. Merchandise must be shipped prepaid insured. Call for a return authorization number. Returns received without RA # will not be processed. Credit will be issued within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.
· No refunds will be issued or exchanges made for returns made after 30 days.
· Credits or refunds will be issued for merchandise returned in original condition and packaging only. Merchandise must be returned unwashed and unworn.
· Refunds will be issued in the form of payment used (i.e. if you paid by credit card your refund will be issued to your credt card). If payment was made by cash, a company check will be issued.
· Claims for lost or damaged goods must be filed by the customer with the carrier.
· Any item marked “final sale” cannot be exchanged or returned. Special orders and personalized/embroidered items are not exchangeable or refundable. No refunds or exchanges will be allowed for socks or underwear.
· If we have made an error on your order please call us.
· Errors in description, prices or typographical errors are subject to correction. In case of a design or style change, we will send you the latest model. We reserve the right to substitute.
There will be a $25.00 fee for each returned check, plus attorney or court costs for collection
· Camp Stuff 4 Less, LLC must collect sales tax for taxable merchandise and shipping/handling charges for orders shipped to NJ. Customer will be notified if additional sales tax is required. Receipt of payment for additional taxes is required before shipments will be made.